Patent Services for Inventors and for Business
I am Robert J. Yarbrough, Attorney at Law, providing patent law services to clients nationwide. I am a partner in the law firm of Lipton, Weinberger & Husick, which specializes in patents and other intellectual property.
Big Firm Quality, Small Firm Costs
I am a former big firm lawyer, as are most of the attorneys of Lipton, Weinberger & Husick. We provide the quality of a large law firm with the reduced costs of a small law firm. Every client is important to me and every one of my clients receives my personal attention.
- I protect inventions and other intellectual property through patents, trademarks and copyrights. I am licensed to practice patent law before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- I obtain U.S. utility and design patents. I prepare and prosecute U.S. patent applications in a variety of technologies to achieve the commercial goals of each client.
- I protect inventions internationally by working with patent agents around the world.
- I perform due diligence relating to patents to facilitate business transactions.
- I advise clients in the achievement of business objectives through the management of patents and other intellectual property.
- I negotiate and prepare licenses and contracts relating to patents and other intellectual property.
- I assist my patent clients in stopping infringers from copying and selling my clients' patented inventions.
- I assist clients who are accused of infringing patents.
- I represent clients in reexamination proceedings to preserve patent rights that are challenged by an infringer.
The Next Step
Call or e-mail me to learn more about the patent process and to learn how to protect your invention. Not happy with your present patent attorney or agent? I can provide a second opinion. All consultations are confidential.
I provide patent services nationwide. I am located in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, which is part of the five-county area of Southeastern Pennsylvania including Philadelphia County, Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Chester County. Pennsylvania communities served include: Ardmore, Bala-Cynwyd, Broomall, Cheltenham, Conshohocken, Downingtown, Drexel Hill, Havertown, Kennett Square, Media, Paoli, Philadelphia, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor, Springfield, Swarthmore, West Chester and Wyndmoor. Delaware communities served include Wilmington and Claymont. New Jersey communities served include: Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Glassboro, Haddonfield, Marlton, Moorestown, Pennsauken and Woodbury.
My physical address is:
Robert J. Yarbrough
Lipton, Weinberger & Husick
201 North Jackson Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063.
Phone: (610) 891-0668
Fax: (610) 891-0655
Media, Pennsylvania is a suburb of Philadelphia.